Total Pageviews

Wednesday 14 March 2012

Design Crowd Submission

 Design crowd homepage, this is where my designing will take place through.










My profile page on design crowd.











This is a logo design project I have chose to do, it is for a company called chalk drop, the highlighted text is the deadline for submissions, the deadline is 15 days left. I have to plan my work around my busy lifestyle, usual I go out for a run in the morning and watch television in the afternoon, to achieve meeting the deadline of this design I will have to not go for a run along as I normally would and start building the design with the time I would have taken to run and not watch tele in the afternoon in order to finish my design in time for the deadline.






Submission of Two designs I have created.
One is a chalk board design the other is a design just text with the o of drop dropping into an envelope to send away as the company sends out materials in the post.

1 comment:

  1. DesignCrowd Coupon
    It is possible to employ an internet designer to make your site, or do it yourself. Even when you aren’t a web designer, you can readily add new pages to your site effortlessly. Brand design is the second thing that we’d love to talk about within this report. Developing an internet design is a task that would demand a rather large amount of creativity and energy. Your internet design ought to be focused around the most frequent design principles. Designing your internet store should enable your creative desires to be fulfilled.

    ReplyDelete