Total Pageviews

Thursday 26 January 2012

InDesign Science City Double Page Spread

Using Indesign I created a sub contents section double paged spread for Science City, by keeping to the colour scheme of green, pink and white which was found in swatches tab at the side.
My page was introducing all low carbon transport pages which followed on following pages, such as Sevcon, Avid vehicles, Nissan(leaf) and Smith Electrical Vehicles,  I was given pages 2-3 as my starting layout but as I did not have the correct information as we had not receive any so I had to make do with dummy text to fill in the spaces where text should have gone and fill it in later when we recieved information.
By using images of the cars for each low carbon transport I made them into circles which they wanted with a green outline by making them circles as it was part of the theme as on examples I seen on nearly every page, I used little dots as the line from the image to the bullet point that it went with.

I think that it was a good effort, now that I have had experience with Indesign I now know how to use it and will be able to create better things.

1 comment:

  1. Standards Met: Unit 18. 1.1, 2.1, 3.1
    Standards Met: Unit 20. 1.1, 2.1, 3.1

    ReplyDelete