Total Pageviews

Wednesday 22 February 2012

Tuesday 21st February 2012

Today I finished off my Design Portfolio,tightening up loose ends, making sure the links worked well and were to the size I wanted, I also started making a roll-over image link to a video page from my about me page so when they click on it, it opened up another window with the video within it. I created the video icon in photoshop using shapes, when people hover over the icon it turns into a blue camera this is to let people know there is a link there to click this was done using roll-over image.
When clicking the icon the pop-up window opens to the size of the video so you are still able to see the about me page while the video is playing so there is no need to go back and forward. This screenshot shows you what it looks like.

No comments:

Post a Comment