Total Pageviews

Sunday 22 January 2012

Flyer,Business Card and Logo.

 By using Gimp 2.0 I was able to create my business card and flyer, by using overlaying on the background I mixed my skull logo and the rough background together but made the skull blend in with the background so it didn't stand out that strongly against everything else. By using VTKS Rude Metal off dafonts I was able to get this text which matches with my website. I then put my details on the front so a customer knows who and how to contact me.


I also used Gimp 2.0 to create my flyer for my website, using lots of different layers to create this look, by using the colours red and black straight away associates with Rock/heavy metal as it can represent fire,darkness or blood, at the bottom of the flyer I used overlapping of famous rockers or images associated with rock or represent a band by overlapping I think it gives the flyer a look that stands out and catches peoples eye, with the information on the flyer I haven't put loads on as I didn't want to overcrowd the flyer so it makes them want to go to my website for more.

I created my skull logo in Photoshop, starting with a photoshop brush and building on top of that, changing and adding effects to make it my own and to make it stand out, I believe this worked well and it is eye catching logo. I chose a skull as it fits in the rock/heavy metal theme and I think it fits well.




2 comments:

  1. Standards Met: Unit 20. 1.1, 2.1, 3.1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flyer designer provides you all kind bussiness flyers, club flyers , cheap flyers printing, flyers and leaflet design at the affordable rate. Cheap Flyer Printing

    ReplyDelete