Total Pageviews

Friday 13 January 2012

Rebellion Logo for Design Crowd

 In Illustrator , I designed a logo for Rebellion gaming which its brief  was colours to be used black and red and they didn't want it to be busy so I went for simple design this was my first attempt which I was not happy with and not my best work however I liked the text but the R was poor by my standards so I decided to create another logo.  I got this brief from DesignCrowd which is basically a online marketing place that provides companies with logos,flyers,etc via their online designers.




My second logo was much better in my opinion this was made in Photoshop, I like this design as it is simple,clean cut and straight to the point, the text is a style of Gothic font, which I think works well as it fits in with the theme rebellion or rebel. I used a Photoshop brush for the inside of the O this represents the whole gaming community expanding out. The colours I used are what were asked of me by using black and red and added white in the bottom one as i gave alternative looks first one with the red photoshop brush, second with the black photoshop brush and last one is what it would look like on a black background, I did three so that the client could see different looks and could choose if they didn't like one they could always like another.

Still waiting on feedback.

1 comment:

  1. Standards Met: Unit 18. 1.1, 2.1, 3.1
    Standards Met: Unit 20. 1.1, 2.1, 3.1

    ReplyDelete