Total Pageviews

Thursday 19 January 2012

Poster for Design Crowd

This is my poster design I created for a client in design crowd, using Photoshop, using bright romantic colours which was asked for by MCF, for the background I used a gradient for the top as it look like a header of some sort and makes it looks more professional, the font in which I used makes it look more female related as the handwriting font looks nice,pretty and fancy. They told me that they wanted some sort of lips on the poster nothing to pout trout look, so I found a Photoshop brush, which gave a good lips look, by doing this then I added some effects coming out of the lips i think this give it an interesting and good look as it will catch peoples eyes. I added every detail of text that they wanted to be on it and there logo which i had to work around as the colours had to work with this and flow.

1 comment:

  1. Standards Met: Unit 18. 1.1, 2.1, 3.1
    Standards Met: Unit 20. 1.1, 2.1, 3.1

    ReplyDelete